Dec 27, 2017
Kevin King joins us to share a number of his best Amazon
Marketing Hacks to increase your sales and grow your Amazon
business. It’s been a busy year – strong Amazon Business progress,
Illuminati Mastermind, Freedom Ticket course launched, got married
and making money.
Hack 1 – Other fields in your listing
- Fill out the keyword field that is 250 bytes limited. The
Fabric Field can also be filled out and can get you a sixth bullet.
A good Amazon Marketing Hack is that there are extra fields you can
use like the Subject matter field is also useful, there are 5
fields there and take your best keyword phrases (50 chars per field
and 5 fields). Well indexed and worth looking at for PPC matching
and tells Amazon these phrases are important.
- The Subject Matter field is available in the categories
that Anthony is in so looks like available in most. The fabric type
does not show up in all cats.
- A lot of successful sellers that Danny has noted are using the
waterfall effect in the backend and going against a lot of the
‘guidance’ and using search phrases in backend fields
- Spamming the backend keywords is not the best way to go – most
big sellers are not filling the backend up but using only a few in
Hack 2 – Pricing your product
- How do I price my product?
- We could do an hours session on pricing but as this is an
Amazon Marketing Hack…
- Testing has found that in conversion terms – 45c seems to be
the best, then 50, 89, 90 and then 99 cents.
- To make it look cheaper just drop the decimals ‘.00’ apparently
adding the $49.00 seems more expensive the $49....
Go here for extended show